Hello, Creative Friend!
Polymer Clay Adventure is a yearly gathering of artists, teachers, makers, and seekers from all over the globe. Each spring, we, Ilysa and Kira, reach out to the polymer clay community and ask for submissions of wonderful interesting techniques and projects and we pick the very best ones to share in an All-Inclusive Private, Encouraging Community atmosphere.
Then we make them available, as a bundle of classes, for ONE SPECIAL YEAR ONLY! You can sign up any time in 2018 and keep the classes forever.
This is our labor of love- we love polymer clay, creativity, and expanding our imaginations.
One of the best ways to do this is to expose yourself to lots of interesting inspiration by watching other people create. No one's hands do the same thing, no one's mind thinks the same way, and we know that the classes we have included will help you to see your own crafting in new ways!
Each Year, we aim to make PCA Better and More Inspiring for You!
This year, you can expect:
- 24+ Full Length Video Projects including all kinds of fun techniques
- Weekly Emails with inspiration and invitations to join in the creative fun
- Swaps every other month so you can share your creations with your new friends
- Video Create-Alongs with our teachers throughout the year
- Photo Sharing and Commenting inside our self-contained private, safe community (right here!)
- Giveaways from our Sponsors that you can win simply by sharing what you are learning
- A Digital Goody Bag full of discounts and special offers from our Sponsors that you can use all year
It’s a Celebration of Art
Designed for polymer clay and mixed media enthusiasts at all skill levels – beginner and beyond.
On the surface-
It’s about learning new techniques and projects in polymer clay, and adding mixed media & jewelry-making to spice things up.
It's really all about connection, community, and honoring the creativity in all of us.
It’s designed for people who love to create and meet kindred spirits, and want to immerse themselves in unlimited learning without breaking the bank or leaving family and work obligations behind.
*Because Your Creativity Matters*
Develop your Skills and have Fun Doing it!
PCA is a collaborative curated grouping of classes you can’t find anywhere else on the web.
Projects are selected carefully so you will learn a variety of techniques from a group of talented artists and teachers, each with her own style and way of working with clay.
- Want to learn how to create pieces of art, decor, jewelry, gift items, and more?
- Want to grow in an encouraging private forum with like-minded learners who love to share?
- Want to really connect with your teachers (instead of ending up on your own to figure it out?)
- Want to explore techniques and possibilities all in one place without having to hunt them down?
Then this is the place for you!
Get started now!
PCA has 24 classes on-demand to watch any time, as many times as you like. At the end of the year, you can keep them forever.
See what our Community Members are saying:
What's Included with Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
PreviewAna Belchí - The Golden Ratio
PreviewNoelia Contreras - Geometric Simplicity
PreviewPritesh Dagur - Stacked Filigree
PreviewTejae Floyde - Stand Out Image Transfer
PreviewDeb Hart - Patterning with Canes
PreviewSyndee Holt - Project Photography
PreviewGalina Hristova - Owl Embroidered Earrings
PreviewAmy Kathleen Hucks - Arlo's Abode Flask
PreviewSandy Huntress - Faux Batik Dragon
PreviewNatalja Ivankova - Polymer Clay Drawing
PreviewSuzanne Ivester - Articulated Fish
PreviewCat Kerr - The Journey
PreviewAmy Koranek - Reversable Mokume Gane bowl
PreviewLinda Leach - Mixed Media Faux Etched Copper & Stone
PreviewCindi McGee- Tidal Pool Necklace
PreviewIris Mishly - Let's TRANSform Clay!
PreviewLorraine LaLa Ortiz - Salt Shaker Doll
PreviewToni Ransfield - Black & White Kaleidoscope Cane
PreviewLisa Renner - The "Wee-Kins"
PreviewArieta Stavridou - Musai Technique
PreviewEvaMarie Törnström - Horse with Kurbits Pattern
PreviewGosia Wawrzynczak - Printed Bracelets
PreviewBarbara McGuire - Color and Form Earrings